Coronavirus vaccinations in Salo
Corona vaccinations are voluntary and free of charge for all.
All persons at least five years of age are being vaccinated.
The first and second dose of vaccination is recommended to all persons aged 5 or over.
The third dose of vaccination is recommended to all persons aged 18 or over and to persons with a severely weakened immune defence aged between 12 and 17.
The first, second and third dose of vaccination can be made without an appointment Mon 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., Tue, Wed and Thu 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. The vaccination will take place in Sakta property, Karjalankatu 2 – 6.
You can also make an appointment for the vaccination either via the electronic service or by telephone as well.
The electronic reservation system is available in Finnish, Swedish, and English at the following address: salo.terveytesi.fi
The Coronavirus information hotline is available Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., tel. 02 772 3605. Call the number to reserve a vaccination appointment or to ask about the Coronavirus.
The vaccination location is at the address Karjalankatu 2-6, 24130 Salo. Parking and entrance through the inner yard.
When coming in for a vaccination
- Only come in if you are healthy
- Keep a safe distance to others and observe good hand hygiene practices
- Use a face mask when arriving and at the vaccination location
- Please arrive as punctually as possible
- Bring your Kela card with you
- Wear a top that is easy to remove
- Please wait at the vaccination location for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine
Coronavirus vaccination certificate for 2nd and/or 3rd vaccines received outside the EU area
The person to whom the application for a vaccination certificate applies must have their official ID with them and submit the following information and documents to the vaccination point Sakta of the City of Salo (Karjalankatu 2-6):
- the original vaccination certificates (in Finnish, Swedish, Sámi or English)
- the name and social security number of the vaccinated person
- the vaccinated person’s telephone number
Vaccination point opening hours
- Mon 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Tue, Wed and Thu, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The delivery time of the certificate is 1 to 2 weeks.
You will be personally notified when the certificate is ready.
The certificate will be made in My Kanta (kanta.fi) if the person has a Finnish social security number.
You can log in to My Kanta using either online banking IDs, an electronic ID card or a mobile certificate.
The certificate is also available on paper, in which case you can take a photo of the QR code.