Coronavirus vaccinations are being administered in Salo
The vaccinations are voluntary and free of charge for all.
All persons at least 16 years of age and persons 12 to 15 years of age belonging to a medical risk group are being vaccinated. More information about risk groups (THL.fi).
Everyone shall reserve their own vaccination appointment either via the electronic service or by telephone.
The electronic reservation system is available in Finnish, Swedish, and English at the following address: salo.terveytesi.fi
The Coronavirus information hotline is available Mon-Fri 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., tel. 02 7723 605. Call the number to reserve a vaccination appointment or to ask about the Coronavirus.
The vaccination location is at the address Karjalankatu 2-6, 24130 Salo. Parking and entrance through the inner yard.
When coming in for a vaccination
- Only come in if you are healthy
- Keep a safe distance to others and observe good hand hygiene practices
- Use a face mask when arriving and at the vaccination location
- Please arrive as punctually as possible
- Bring your Kela card with you
- Wear a top that is easy to remove
- Please wait at the vaccination location for 15 minutes after receiving the vaccine