Services for employers
The City of Salo’s employment services work in close cooperation with the local enterprises. The aim of the employment services is to promote interaction between companies and jobseekers, enable successful recruitment processes, help companies to find suitable employees, smoothen the recruitment process for companies, and lower the threshold for recruiting.
The employment services provide Salo-based companies with
- information on all pay subsidies available in Salo
- pay subsidies for different situations (relocation, pay subsidy, summer work subsidy)
- advice and assistance in applying for a pay subsidy
- help in concluding employment contracts
- support for the recruitment process
- connections to different networks that promote employment
- information on the availability of workforce in different sectors.
The employment services cooperate closely with the City of Salo’s economic development company Yrityssalo Ltd.
You can report a vacancy at Job Market Finland site.