Communications and public relations
The services of the communications and public relations unit include communications, marketing, and international affairs.
The duties of the communications and public relations services include the following:
- Development, coordination, design, and provision of communications and marketing services in the city
- Communications related to preparatory work and decision-making
- Communication with residents and boosting their participation
- Brand and reputation management and consistency of the city’s visual look
- Development, production, and maintenance of communication channels and materials
- Resident, tourism, and image marketing
- Marketing collaboration and cooperation with stakeholders
- Change and crisis management communication
- Strategy communication
- Communication regarding recruitments, the economy, and the city organisation in collaboration with the financial and HR services.
For more information on international affairs, see the International operations page.